Ideas can include one or more in the following key areas of needs:
- Unlocking more private investment capital in Haiti, working to improve the current 10% investment to GDP ratio.
- Increasing economic opportunities for Haitians living outside Port-au-Prince.
- Improving WASH (Water, Sanitation & Health) conditions for Haitians.
- Increasing energy access or improving its efficiency (including renewables).
- Strengthen human capital, particularly by improving the quality of education in schools, universities or vocational/trade schools.
- Increasing resilience to climate conditions, for individuals/households/private sector.
Prize offering for top ten winners:
- Invitation to present winning ideas in January at a Diaspora forum where to network with regional, national, international, private investors and funders
- Technical assistance to develop the ideas to be presented at the Forum
- Full package (airplane and lodging expenses paid) including $500 cash traveling expenses
Click here to submit: